- The entire EU streamlined design, heat treatment frame, high rigidity workbench, optional mechanical compensation device for precise bending.
- Hydraulic synchronization control and Estun E200P/Delem DA41s programmable logic controller ensure precise repeatability and ease of use.
- The integrated hydraulic system (Bosch Rexroth, Germany) can quickly and automatically switch to a slow bend.
- The X-axis and Y-axis are programmed by the controller and controlled by servo motor to achieve accurate positioning.
- Advanced variable frequency hydraulic control technology, with more stable, and more reliable operation.
- The optimal parameter ratio and optimal core configuration ensure stable performance and convenient operation.
- WC67E series press brake equipped with standard single-axis backgauge system (X-axis) and single-axis bending angle system (Y-axis), you can choose to add V-axis compensation function, and select the appropriate mold to easily bend the workpiece with complex shapes.
- Hydraulic Valve: Rexroth
- Oil Pump: Sunny
- Oil Cylinder: Made in China
- Main Motor: Siemens
- Ball Screw Rod: Zeen
- Linear Guide: Schneeberger
- Front Support: Made by ADH
- Finger Amount: 2/3/4/6
- Pedal Switch: Simple Emergency Stop Type
- Front Protection: Side Fence
- Rear Protection: Warning Tape
- Toolings: ADH Standard Type
- Clamps: Quick Clamp
- Electrics: Schneider
- Controller: Estun E300
- Backgauge: Double Linear Guide Backgauge
- Oil Pump: SAEMP/VOITH/ECKERLE
- Oil Cylinder: Taifeng
- Main Motor: WNM
- Ball Screw Rod: HIWIN/PMI
- Linear Guide: HIWIN
- Front Support: Steel type support equiped with dual linear guide;
- Aluminum alloy support without dual linear guide;"
- Pedal Switch: Roller Support
- Temperature Control Device: Heating Device/Air Cooling Device
- Front Protection: Light Curtain/Laser Protection
- Rear Protection: Light Curtain/Full Protection/Semi-protection
- Toolings: Customized
- Convex Table: Manual/Motorized
- Clamps: Advanced Quick Clamp
- Controller: Delem DA41T, Esa S625, CybTouch 8P
The main mechanical structure of the press brake consists of the frame, column, ram, worktable, the main cylinder and backgauge. The main components are through finite element analysis and optimized design by 3D software to fully guarantee the structural strength and rigidity of each component.
The foundation of every ADH press brake is a solid, mono-block frame which made from high yield steel. Which means our press brakes will perform accurately and reliably year after year. We' re so confident in our frames so that we offer a 15-year warranty with our standard machines.
The standard controller of our WC67E series press brake is Estun E300P system. However, it can also be equipped with Estun E200P controller or Delem DA41s controller if necessary.
Torque Synchronous Control System
Adopt steel torsion bar synchronization system, the structure is very simple, but the accuracy is very high. At the two ends of the ram, there are two synchronizing devices so that the ram movement is always parallel to the worktable. This structure highlights the effect of balancing motion during operation.
The motor of our press brake is adopt world famous brand "Siemens", which will not only has low noise during working of the machine but also has longer service life.
China Famous Brand SAEMP/ USA Sunny:
- Amazing low noise, made of high strength cast iron and unique design for inner noise reduction
- Low sensitivity to oil pollution and assure of long service life
Our press brake machine uses BOSCH-REXROTH integrated hydraulic control system that limits the number of pipe connections, making it more reliable and easy for maintenance.
Our press brake adopt Schneider electrical components. The high quality electric parts can make the machine performing well even the electricity is not stable and customers can easily get the replacement anywhere in the world.
We using the Taiwan HIWIN back screw and linear to ensure the moving of X-axis with higher accuracy than using rod. And the backgauge adopt timing belt & wheel mechanism which controlled by servo motor instead of step motor. The up and down movement of the backgauge finger can be adjusted manually.
The standard equipped fast clamp will help you replace the top punch in very short time. Convenient and time-saving.
Punch & Die
The standard top punch and multi-V bottom die can be used for bending sheet metal in various thickness. More press brake toolings can be selected as per your practical use.
Generally the press brake will equip two fingers.
The Estun servo drive will be helpful to ensure the accuracy.
The back gauge X-axis movement is controlled by servo motor
Open Door power-off Switch
When open the door of the cabinet, the electrics will be power off.
The open door power-off switch inside the electrical cabinet.
The pedal switch will be used to control the movement of the ram. And there'is emergency stop button on top of it.
The pressure will show the real-time pressure.
Y-axis Control Servo Motor
The up and down movement of the ram is controlled by servo motor.
The manual crowning will be helpful for ensuring the bending angle and linearity.
JS and EMB tube fittings can be selected.
Side Safety Guard
For the protection of operators.
Rear Safety Guard
Protect the back side which can't be seen in front.
Front Light Curtain
The front light curtain will be very helpful for protecting the fingers of the operators.
Does not affect the efficiency of the press brake, can completely solve the safety problem.